Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vacation Trips - Bangkok, Thailand

My youngest son is fond of reading and writing. Just recently he was reading his mini-journal which describes some of our vacation trips. We then agreed to post and share his journals in parts to show what kids see and feel during trips to new places.

Here is Part 1 which is my kid's second trip to a different country. We stayed in Bangkok for a week but he was only able to write about two days. Find out what he enjoyed in Bangkok.

Bangkok, Thailand (through the eyes of a 9 year old kid)

April 10, 2006 (Monday)
Today, we went on a tour to 2 Thai temples and a gem gallery then we went to Siam Paragon to eat at McDonald’s.

April 12, 2006 (Wednesday)
Today, we went on a tour to Safari Park. It was tiring so I usually sat down. The van was really nice and relaxing. Then we went to Siam Paragon to eat at Food Hall and look for toys. I and my brother, made a deal with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment