Friday, July 3, 2009

Vacation Trips - Hong Kong

Disneyland is really a kids, pre-teens, teens and kids-at-heart place!

Hong Kong (through the eyes of an 11 year old kid)

April 14, 2008 (Monday)
Today, we went to Ocean Park. There were many schools of fish there. I really enjoyed watching the fish because they were doing many interesting things like hiding and swimming around in patterns.

April 15, 2008 (Tuesday)
Today, we went to Disneyland. My favorite land there was Tomorrow Land and there was a nice fountain there. My favorite ride was Astro Blasters at Tomorrow Land. I ate orange cotton candy in Fantasy Land and blueberry cotton candy in Tomorrow Land today. I got 2 souvenir coins too. One was Stitch from Tomorrow Land and the other was Simba from Adventure Land. My favorite show/ride was Stitch Encounter in Tomorrow Land. The MTR going to and from Disneyland looked nice because it was themed Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment